What to do after AZ Car Accident
AZ Car Crash Checklist
At the Accident Scene1. Check for Injuries
2. Call for help with injuries, or authorities to get a Police Report
3. Do not admit fault--let the authorities investigate
4. Exchange information with involved drivers--get as much as possible, but at least DL and current address, registration, License Plate, insurance info, and passenger info
5. Take Photos or video
6. Get witness names, addresses, and telephone numbers
After the Crash1. If injured, seek medical help
2. Contact a reputable Injury attorney--many offer free consults so you may have all basic questions answered.
3. If you have health insurance available, make sure you are using your health insurance to assist with medical costs
4. Get a copy of the police report.
5. Again, it is preferable and recommended that you contact a reputable attorney, but if are not hiring a lawyer, you should call your insurance company and report the details. If you contact an attorney, their office can assist you with setting up all claims.
6. If you have any questions, you may contact us at (623) 877-3600