Written by attorney Steven Richard Saks

What Should I do when I get Hurt at Work in Illinois?

Additional resources provided by the author

When in doubt, call an attorney that specializes in Workers Compensation law. The longer you wait, the harder it is to get relief when you and your employer have a disagreement about your ability to work or your ability to receive medical care.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer