Written by attorney Aaron Gartlan

What Should I Do If I Am Involved In An Automobile Wreck?

You should obtain needed medical care and treatment immediately and follow the doctor's advice. Do not give any statement to the adverse party or insurance company nor sign any release or grant them access to any medical records. Photograph your injuries and the damage done to any property.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer