What motivates lawyers? What do attorneys provide a free consultation?
Good legal decisions are made after careful consideration of the law and facts at hand. Lawyers provide a "confidential consultation" because it's an important part of legal representation.
Clients need to know everything they tell the lawyer remains confidential. It's kept secret. It doesn't matter if it's for felony or misdemeanor charges. Confidential communications apply to Family Law Charlotte NC legal issues, Personal Injury and Accident Claims, and other NC legal matters.
Additional resources provided by the author
- Criminal Defense Lawyer and Family Law Attorney Charlotte NC - Bill Powers
- Bill Powers - Professional Profile - Lawyers in Charlotte NC
- Separation and Divorce Tips - Charlotte NC Lawyers Near Me
- What are damages for Alienation of Affection in North Carolina Family Law cases
- SuperLawyers North Carolina - "Top 25" in Charlotte NC - Bill Powers - Member Info & Criterion for Inclusion
- Powers named Criminal Defense Lawyer of the Year 2017 - Best Lawyers - Criterion for Inclusion
- Spinal Cord Injuries - North Carolina Personal Injury Law
- Reap of Harvest of Justice for All - President Bill Powers - North Carolina Advocates for Justice 2017 NCAJ Trial Briefs
- North Carolina DUI/DWI Checkpoint Laws
- 4 Things you should know about how lawyers help
- What You Need to Know About Ignition Interlock
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Criminal Charges in North Carolina
- Top 3 Things to Do If Arrested in North Carolina
- Listen to Law Talk with Bill Powers - How to Get a Limited Driving Privilege
- Listen to Law Talk with Bill Powers - Do You Know the Difference Between Assault and Battery in North Carolina?