Skip to main content

What is the Fiancé Visa?

Many United States citizens wish to marry foreign nationals and live together in the U.S. However, it is imperative that you follow the appropriate immigration protocol in this situation. The U.S. government allows you to petition for a “fiancé” visa, officially called the K-1 Visa.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Immigration

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer