Written by attorney Romy B Jurado

What is P-1 Visas

Groups of entertainers or artists seeking to come to the United States to work usually will need to petition for a P-1 visa which is subdivided into two categories: P-1A and P-1B.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer