Skip to main content

What is fraud?

Additional resources provided by the author

If you are a victim of fraud you can complain to your state attorney general (see link below to find their contact information), the local Better Business Bureau or your local authorities. Some useful links appear below.

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer