Written by attorney Robin Mashal

What is a "Fraudulent Transfer" in California?

Additional resources provided by the author

Robin Mashal practices in the areas of business law, real estate law and civil litigation. He is a member of the Executive Committee of the Remedies Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA). He can be reached at (310) 286-2000.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer