What is a deposition?
- The purpose of the deposition is to provide opposing counsel with a better understanding of your claim, and allows apposing counsel to assess the strength and weaknesses of your claim
- The deposition is one of the most important events in a worker’s compensation case
- The deposition will begin with a court reporter taking your oath
- Everything you say will be recorded and documented
- You must speak slowly and clearly
- The deposition will consist of opposing counsel asking you a number of questions that you will be required to answer truthfully and to the best of your ability
The Law Offices of Robert E. Wisniewski can help you properly prepare for your deposition. Contact Workers’ Compensation Certified Specialist attorney Robert Wisniewski at (602) 234-3700 to schedule an appointment for a free consultation.