Written by attorney Christine Sue Cook | Sep 17, 2018

What if the parents disagree on child custody/time-sharing and visitation?

If parents don't agree on a timesharing schedule with their child or children, they can submit what would be their ideal proposed timesharing agreement to a judge who would take into consideration the proposals as well as the best interest of the children statute before awarding timesharing.

Rate this guide

Avvo child custody email series

Sign up to receive a 5-part series of useful information and advice about child custody law.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer