Skip to main content

What do I do when there is a coverage dispute?

Notify your attorney. The insurance company has their experts. They have their engineers, their contractors, and their adjusters. You do not want to be in a situation where they have more expertise than you do. SO, you want to contact a licensed attorney that can provide you with the resources that you need to properly understand what you're entitled to.

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer