Skip to main content

What Do I Do If I Am Injured On The Job In South Carolina?

Posted by attorney Scott Anderson

There are several things you need to remember to do if you are injured on the job in South Carolina. First and foremost is to tell your employer and make sure an accident report is completed. Next, you need to get proper medical care. The third thing you need to do is file a claim with the South Carolina Workers' Compensation Commission. It's called a form 50 and there are specific rules on how it's completed and who it's filed with.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Recommended articles about Employment

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer