Written by attorney George Tenreiro

Waiver Petitions on Form I-751 (Removing Conditions on Temporary, Two-Year Green Card)

Sadly, your US citizen spouse passed away, or, regrettably, your marriage to a US citizen spouse was unsuccessful. Nonetheless, you may still be eligible to remove the conditions and obtain permanent green card status. Here are FIVE key things to know about Form I-751 Waiver Petitions:

Additional resources provided by the author

Form I-751 and Instructions on completing Form I-751 can be found at:

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer