Written by attorney Yana Feldman

Voluntary Administration of a Small Estate in New York State

When a family member passes away with less than $30,000 of personal property (that includes share of a coop but NOT real estate), you can simply administer their estate through a voluntary administration, even if they had a will.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer