Written by attorney John David Claudell

Veterans Guide to Claiming Refund of Federal Income Tax Withheld from Disability Severance Pay

If you are an armed forces veteran who received Disability Severance Pay from 1991 to 2016 with Federal Income Tax Withheld you are now allowed to file amended tax returns and claim a refund of these amounts withheld from your pay.

Additional resources provided by the author

For one year I will be offering a flat fee of $225 per year to prepare these returns for any qualifying Veteran in any State nationwide. Thank you for your service and please take advantage of this opportunity.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer