Written by attorney John Griffin Watts

VA Pension (Aid and Attendance) -- No One Can Charge You to Fill Out the VA Application

No one can charge you to fill out a VA application to obtain the VA Pension (Aid and Attendance).

You can be charged if you buy or transfer assets or get legal work done but not on the actual application itself.

This is a critically imporant benefit for our veterans and their families so find out your options by getting with an elder law lawyer in your state to help you understand your rights and options.

Best wishes!

John Watts

Birmingham, Alabama

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer