Written by attorney Daniela Stefania Carrion

USCIS: How to File an I-130. Filing an Immigration Marriage Petition

The I-130 Form or the Petition for Alien Relative is a U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services petition that allows U.S. Citizens and permanent residents to sponsor spouses for a Green Card.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer