Written by attorney Chad Neil Pemberton

Updating your name and social security number at work

It is common for workers without proper work permits to use a false name and social security number to obtain a job in the United States. This guide is intended to help provide the legal background for what your options are to update your information at work once you adjust status.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer