Written by attorney Jeremy R Miller | Dec 30, 2016

Unmarried Parents

Parental rights are not always automatically recognized. Sometimes, you must ask the court to establish your rights. This guide lists some ways the parent-child relationship can be legally established if you are un unmarried parent.

Rate this guide

Avvo child custody email series

Sign up to receive a 5-part series of useful information and advice about child custody law.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer