Written by attorney Emily Nichole Anderson | Feb 23, 2017

Union Member Injured on the Job: What Should You Do?

If you are injured on the job and are a union member, your union can help you with some things. However, there are also things your union cannot do for you. Follow the tips below for filing a workers’ comp. claim if you were hurt on the job and are part of a union.

Rate this guide

Avvo personal injury email series

Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about personal injury law.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer