Written by attorney Joel Williams

Uninsured Motorist Coverage

Is there enough insurance to cover your injuries after a car accident? If the person that caused the car wreck was uninsured or had little insurance, you may need to make a claim with your own insurance company and pursue uninsured or underinsured motorist benefits. In this brief video, Attorney Chase Elleby of Joel Williams Law in Kennesaw, Georgia explains UM coverage and how it may provide a financial benefit to you after a Georgia car accident. AVVO Profile: Facebook: Justia Profile: YELP: Google Maps: Google+:

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer