Written by attorney John Cecil Holden

Unemployment Compensation Law in Minnesota:

An employment separation situation is when an individual’s employment ends for any reason such as lack of work, voluntary quitting or a termination. In order to obtain unemployment insurance you must apply for it on line with the Minnesota Unemployment Insurance Program,

Additional resources provided by the author

You should contact an experienced employment attorney to assist you with your unemployment insurance claim. Contact Holden Law Firm and ask John Holden to help you determine whether you are eligible for Minnesota Unemployment Insurance Benefits.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer