Written by attorney Angela Yvonne Madathil

Unemployment Compensation Benefits in Kansas

Additional resources provided by the author

Please contact me if the Kansas Department of Labor denies your Unemployment claim. You need to notify the Department of Labor that you intend to appeal their decision. I can then represent you in the telephone hearing that will occur with an administrative law judge and your employer. Angela Y. Madathil is an Employment Attorney in Wichita, Kansas. She works for Withers, Gough, Pike, Pfaff & Peterson. The firm's information can be found at You can find more state specific information on the Kansas Department of Labor's website.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer