Underage Possession of Alcohol Charges in North Carolina
"What's the big deal? It's only possession of alcohol." At least that's what our kids say, not knowing the long-term consequences of any criminal conviction, felony or misdemeanor.
Maybe you're that parent who remembers fondly the days of a 18-year-old legal age for drinking and think the law is silly.
"Many parents fail to recognize a simple fact: Things are different now. When they got in trouble back in the 80's or 90's, things were written down on a piece of paper. Nowadays, information about criminal charges is ubiquitous, instantaneous, difficult to purge from a 'permanent record.'" Bill Powers, Criminal Defense Lawyers Charlotte NC
If you have questions about criminal charges, even minor things like possession alcohol by a minor or "underage possession," give us a ring.
We offer a FREE CONSULTATION. Everything is confidential. Call NOW: 709-342-4357
Additional resources provided by the author
- Serious Criminal Offenses in College - Title IX - Campus Police
- North Carolina Criminal Laws FAQs
- What is Drug Trafficking in North Carolina?
- Drug Crimes in NC
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Criminal Charges in North Carolina
- Top 3 Things to Do If Arrested in North Carolina
- Super Lawyers NC Magazine - Bill Powers Criminal Defense Lawyer NC- Awards & Criterion for Inclusion
- Criminal Defense "Lawyer of the Year" Charlotte NC 2017 - Best Lawyers - Criterion for Inclusion
- Best Lawyers - US NEWS & WORLD REPORT - Bill Powers BIO
- Assault & Assault and Battery Charges in NC
- Domestic Violence Charges in Charlotte NC
- DWI-DUI First Offense in North Carolina
- NC Open Container Laws - Alcohol Offenses - HELPFUL INFO
- Miranda Rights in NC DUI-DWI Charges & Miranda Warnings in General
- What is Probable Cause in North Carolina Impaired Driving