Skip to main content

U Visas for Victims of Crime

When an Immigrant is a victim of a severe crime and helps the police, investigators or prosecutors, it is possible to file and obtain a U nonimmigrant petition, which can lead to a greencard (LPR) after 3 years.

Ricky Malik, Esq.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer