Skip to main content

Trust Advisor/Trust Protector Provisions

A Trust Advisor (known as Trust Protector in most states other than Florida) is able to change the words in your trust without any court action. Your beneficiaries will only need a trust advisor when something that is not accommodated for in their trust comes up.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Wills and estates

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer