Written by attorney Romy B Jurado

Transferring A Trademark To A New Business Entity

In the United States, transferring the ownership of a Trademark is generally complicated, which is why the help of an experienced Trademark Attorney is crucial.

Additional resources provided by the author

To get in touch with an experienced Trademark Attorney at Jurado & Farshchian, P.L., call us today at (305) 921-0440 or send us an email to [email protected] Our list of satisfied clients grows every week – let us add you to it!

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer