Written by attorney Jerry E Shiles

Transfer Vehicle with Transfer-on-Death Form

A recent 2016 change to the Oklahoma statutes allows you to transfer title to your vehicle with a transfer-on-death notice.

Additional resources provided by the author

47 OK Stat § 47-1107.5 (2018)).

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer