Written by attorney Michael Scott Rosofsky

Top 5 Tips for Expunging Criminal Records in MD if you Received a PBJ (Probation Before Judgment).

If eligible, a person who has been charged with the commission of a crime, including a violation of the Trans. Art. for which a term of imprisonment may be imposed, or who has been charged with a civil offense or infraction, except as a juvenile offense, may file a petition for expungement.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer