Written by attorney Carla Leann Harcourt | Feb 1, 2019

Tips to Transferring Real Property Awarded in Divorce

Decree of Dissolution Must Be Filed in Court Clerk's Office and County Clerk's Office.

Rate this guide

Avvo child custody email series

Sign up to receive a 10-part series of useful information and legal advice about the divorce process.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer