Written by attorney Shah Peerally

Tips on Moving from Student Visa or OPT to H1B visa.

For those foreign students on F1 visa or OPT who want to work in the United States, the easiest move is to move to the H1B visa. However, it has its own hurdles. Watch this video on the matter.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer