Skip to main content

Tips for Obtaining a Court Order to Serve by Publication in California Civil Cases

Posted by attorney Malosack Berjis

Additional resources provided by the author

For additional information on obtaining an order for service by publication, consider reviewing California Code of Civil Procedure Section 415.50, which is the statute providing for service by publication, as well as visiting your local court's website.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?