Skip to main content

Tips for Assembling I-130 Package

A U.S. citizen who is legally married to a foreign national may petition (I-130) for their spouse to obtain a visa. This guide will help you know how to properly put together your petition before mailing it to USCIS.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Immigration

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer