Written by attorney Thomas B Burton

Three Ways to Hold Title to Real Estate in Wisconsin

Attorney Thomas B. Burton discusses three ways to hold title to real estate in Wisconsin and explains the main features of each method. In this video, Attorney Burton discusses holding property as Tenants in Common, as Joint Tenants, and as Joint Tenants with Rights of Survivorship, and a final way for married couples to hold title as Joint Tenants with Rights of Survivorship called Survivorship Marital Property.

Additional resources provided by the author

Want to know what type of estate planning documents are best for your situation? Download a free copy of my easy estate planning guide. Obtain Your Free Will vs. Trust Estate Planning Guide here:

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer