Written by attorney Elizabeth Rose Blandon | Apr 23, 2014

Three Ways to Get Green Card Despite Illegal Entry to the United States

Typically, applicants must have been lawfully admitted or paroled into the country to get lawful permanent residency (green card) in the United States. However, there are three exceptions for those who entered without permission. Each exception has its own requirements.

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer