Written by attorney Marcus N Seiter

Three (3) Documents Your 18-year-old Needs!

On the day your child turns 18, you no longer have the same rights you did just the day before. Without the following three documents, you could be left in the dark and unable to help if something happens to your newly-minted "adult"!

Additional resources provided by the author

Most of these documents can be found in various forms from attorneys that focus on estate planning. They can also be found in Avvo's self help section. More specifically, in Arizona, the Health Care Power of Attorney and Living Will can be found on the Arizona Attorney General's website under the "Life Care Planning" section. Arizona residents can also check out my website and blog for additional information:

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer