THIS TIME IT’S PERSONAL
Fulfill Required Harassment Prevention Training in Live On-Site Seminars
By requiring sexual harassment prevention trainingon an unprecedented scale by the end of this year, the California legislature has seen fit to make improved relations with employees a legal requirement. See, e.g., Stopping the Jerks and Lurks (April 2019).
While the new law permits employers to comply throughonline “check the boxes” self-study, providing live anti-harassment training sessions for a workforce is far superior in many ways. For starters, management sends a clear message to employees that they are valued and that preserving workplace dignity, respect and productivity is paramount.
We offer on-site in-person group seminarsthat in a few hours effectively fulfill both supervisor and rank-and-file employee requirements as an alternative to online anti-harassment training.
This training reflects over 10 years of delivery,with real-life instruction on identification, prevention and internal resolution of workplace harassment, discrimination, and retaliation.
The compelling reasons to choose live sessions include:• Interaction with trainer and participants, with ability to apply principles to specific work conditions;
• Immediate answers to questions, benefitting all attendees;
• Employees typically pay closer attention;
• Proper emphasis on relative importance;
• Preventative measures emphasized;
• Live training confirms company commitment to effectively addressing and preventing unlawful or inappropriate workplace conduct; and
• By all feedback we’ve received, our live sessions are engaging, even fun!
See also:• Required Training on Sexual Harassment Prevention (May 2019)
• The #metoo Movement’s Impact (April 2019)
California employers with five or more on payroll must complete all such training by January 1, 202Contact us TODAY for more information, costs or to schedule your seminar at (626) 583-6600 or [email protected]