Written by attorney Peter William Mogren | Apr 20, 2016

Third Party Custody in Washington

Helpful information about third party (non-parental) custody in Washington.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Avvo child custody email series

Sign up to receive a 5-part series of useful information and advice about child custody law.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer