Written by attorney Robert Louis Gigliotti

Third Party Child Custody

In order to file a request for custody, you need to have “legal standing,” which refers to the ability to demonstrate a connection to or interest in a matter.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer