Written by attorney Timothy P. Daniels

Think you got hurt at work? Report it or consult attorney ASAP

State workers comp laws require timely reporting of industrial accidents. If you get hurt at work (or if you are injured due to exposure to harmful substances at work), then you need to report your accident or injury to your employer or the Labor Commission promptly, or call an attorney for advice.

Additional resources provided by the author

The Utah Labor Commission Division of Industrial Accidents website is a great resource at phone (801) 530-6800.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer