Written by attorney James Anthony Hernandez | Mar 23, 2016

The Uncontested Divorce in Harris County

The Agreed or Uncontested Divorce is more than just writing a petition and being done. There are other documents that need filing and court appearances that need to be made.

Additional resources provided by the author

The Harris County District Clerk's website has helpful information. Also, when you get your court number, go to their webpage and look at their local rules.

Rate this guide

Avvo child custody email series

Sign up to receive a 10-part series of useful information and legal advice about the divorce process.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer