The Step by Step Process for getting an E3 Visa for an Australian Citizen
When you contact us to help you with getting an E3 visa, the following are the steps we are going to take.
Initial PreparationWhen we start the process, the human resources department of your company will send us some important documents required for an E3 visa. We will then get in touch with the employee and ask him/her to fill a questionnaire.
Labor Condition ApplicationIf you have employees working in a similar job role for your company, you have to prove to the Department of Labor (DOL) that the pay you propose is either equal or higher than that of your existing employees. If you don*t have any employees in a similar job role, the DOL will use its existing stats to determine the pay threshold.
The document you use to prove this is the Labor Condition Application. After completing the LCA, you have to notify your other employees. This can either be by physical posting or electronic.
Before you submit the application, your human resources department needs to sign it.
The Visa Petition ProcessIf the applicant is outside the United States, he/she will have to apply at a US consulate. We will be in touch with the applicant to discuss the interview process.
We will also supply required documents like:
- Our cover letter stating why the applicant qualifies
- A Form G-28 signed by your company and the applicant.
- Employer information or annual report.
- A supporting letter from your company endorsing the application.
- Proof of the proposed employee*s qualifications
- Information confirming that the job is indeed a speciality
- The LCA with the original signature.