Written by attorney Pete D. Louden

The Preference Case

In Oklahoma, kids twelve and older may state a preference concerning custody and visitation. Learn how to know a good case from a train wreck in the making.

Additional resources provided by the author

For more information on topics of interest to Oklahoma men and fathers facing divorce, paternity, custody and child support cases visit the Oklahoma Fathers Rights Divorce and Custody Blog.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer