Written by attorney Brian Robert Dettman | May 2, 2017

The Kentucky Police Report is Wrong. Now What Do I Do?

Advice for an incorrect police report By Brian Dettman

Additional resources provided by the author

Information is available on my AVVO Page or my Google Plus ( and Facebook Pages (

Rate this guide

Avvo personal injury email series

Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about personal injury law.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer