Written by attorney James P. Gagel | Mar 7, 2017

The E-2 Investor Visa

Key employees and principal owners of a U.S. company that is at least 50% owned by nationals of their country of citizenship may work for the company in the U.S. if their country is signatory to an investor treaty with the U.S., a significant cash investment has been made in the company, and the com

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer