Written by attorney Kevin Matthew Bennett

Texas Expungement FAQ

Many people who are arrested but are found not guilty or have their cases dismissed are surprised to learn that they still have criminal records. The only way a person can have his or her criminal history taken out of public view is to get the record expunged or sealed.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer