For related questions, see the “FAQ: Canada to U.S. Immigration for Businesses and Professionals” at http://www.grasmick.com/canimfaq.htm
11. Can I use the National Interest Waiver to avoid an individual Labor Certification for my Green Card?
12. Can I keep my Green Card while working abroad?
. . .
14. Why should we go through the hassle of hiring a Canadian for the job?
15. How can I convince the employer to sponsor me?
16. Can I keep both, the U.S. Green Card and Canadian Landed Immigrant status?
17. My company feels that a Green Card is a passport to leave and are "sitting on the fence" as far as helping me. What can I do? ========
Also, see “U.S. Citizenship for Canadians” (the “Dual Citizenship”) page: Advantages of Citizenship http://www.grasmick.com/citizen.htm
======== Joseph C. Grasmick,
Law Office of Joseph C. Grasmick,
300 International Drive,
Williamsville, NY 14221 U.S.A.,
Phone: (716) 842-3100,
E-mail: [email protected] http://www.grasmick.com
Author of "TN Handbook for Canadians": http://www.grasmick.com/handbook.htm