Skip to main content

Summary of Steps to Defeat Summary Judgment

Additional resources provided by the author

In order to stop the summary judgment motion you must raise issues of disputed facts (I made the payments but they lost them) or law (wrong party suing you). Good Luck, and remember that a bankruptcy will stop the foreclosure and give you between 36-60 months to come current with the mortgage and keep your home.

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Bankruptcy and debt

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer