Skip to main content

Steps to Obtain a 50B or 50C No-Contact Order in Wake County North Carolina

A DVPO or Civil No-Contact Order will prevent the defendant from contacting you for up to a year. If contact occurs during the time of the no-contact order there are very serious criminal penalties for the Defendant.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer