Skip to main content

Steps to Adjusting Status to U.S. Permanent Resident Through Marriage to A U.S. citizen

Posted by attorney David Harston

Additional resources provided by the author

U.S. petitioners and their spouses should refer to the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services for further information. Also see the American Immigration Laywers Association. See Web Links.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?